Wednesday, February 14, 2007

4 Days and Justus is a Deadbeat

Yes that is right, 4 days until I am in Mexico and those days can't go quick enough. Also Justus is a deadbeat, and shows no sign of paying. If anyone has ideas on how I can begin to leverage him to pay, I am all ears. I would think that the threat of four flat tires would be a good start. I will be back in Wisconsin this weekend. And I really don't have much planned until Monday morning. Idle hands are the devils workshop. Justus consider yourself warned.

Last night I went to see "Smokin' Aces". It looked good from the previews and I am a fan of Jeremy Piven. But I will have to call this movie a let down. On a scale of 1-10 it is a 4. I would characterize the movie as a cross between the movie "Snatch" and an episode of "Three's Company". The movie is fast with a lot of characters and ties together in a dumb way at the end.

I can remember when I used to sneak in a 6 pack of Taco Bell tacos and a 6 pack of beer to the movies. Now I am carrying in bottled water, a banana and a package of Nutter Butters. My how things have changed.

Yesterday was Valentines day. The day / night for lovers. That being said I thought I would do a poll in regards to my reader's libido.
Did you get lucky on Valentine's day night?
Of course, didn't you hear the fireworks going off.
No, I was sleeping on the couch.
 
Free polls from Pollhost.com

And finally on to my current favorite reader, Ms. Anonymous. You have peaked the interest of my other readers, registering not only the most lopsided poll, but also the most voted upon poll. I have a feeling that despite public demand you still will not relinquish a picture. Which is too bad because no one, especially Tree, wants to see more pictures of myself.

No comments: