Tuesday, February 13, 2007

5 Days and Justus is a Deadbeat

Hey Happy Valentines Day to everyone. I don't have anything at all planned for this day. Just work, then going to the health club, get a quick tan in and maybe I will go and catch "Smoking Aces" this evening. Anyhow on to today's posting, this is a combination posting. First the picture of the day which will lead into today's story from the archives. This picture was taken May 24th 1991 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This is Krum and I at prom doing the shovel dance, which his dad , JFK, taught us. No, we didn't go together. I took the lovely Joy Gibbs and Krum took Julie Langgenger. Check out that mullet that I am sporting. Anyhow Krum and I doubled at Prom which leads to today's story.This goes back to the summer 1992. Krum and I went on a double date. To tell you the truth I honestly can not remember the name of either of the girls, but I know that they both lived in Milwaukee somewhere. Krum and I let the girls pick the movie that we were going to and they picked "A League of Their Own", it is pretty bad that I can remember the name of the movie and not the names of the girls. Anyhow at the end of the evening we were dropping off the girls. We dropped off my date first. I walked her up to the door and kissed her and then walked back to the car. I get in the back seat, because Krum's date was riding shotgun, and Krum says to me "Boy, that was fast." I don't recall me saying anything back. We pull up to Krum's date's house and they get out. As they are walking up to the house, I get out and jump in the front seat, ejected the CD from the stereo and before I could put in a new CD, Krum was already back at the car. To which I stated to Krum "And you said I was fast, what was that 5 seconds?" To which Krum replied back with something like "I would say 5 seconds maybe 4. What the hell?"

No comments: