Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bachelor Party is Set

I have received a number of emails and many phone calls about my recent engagement. Alright, I will come clean. No, I am not engaged. It was a big joke that we cooked up before we even headed down to Mexico. I probably should have played it out longer. I talked to "The General" last night, and he told me that I should have kept going with it until I got a bachelor party. While most people didn't believe that I was engaged, all of those same people did have a sliver of doubt that maybe I actually did get engaged. I do relish the fact that nothing I could do would be surprising or out of the realm of possibility. So there you have it. I am back on the market. Which leads me to today's poll question.
Will I ever get married?
No. You are too independent and comfortable with your current lifestyle.
Yes. The girls are lined up around the corner for a shot at you.
And divorced.....a couple times.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the girls are lined up for you, they are lined up in Madison so they can keep a good distance between you and them.

Anonymous said...

You should still have the bachelor party, like in early June.

Anonymous said...

WTF? I know you like your practical jokes but this was a pretty mean joke to play on your mom. I don't think the comfortable lifestyle is the reason you are single!! As for having a bachelor party, you don't need too --- your life is one big friggin' bachelor party!

Anonymous said...

You should get married .... you will be an wonderful Dad. When the time is right the right person will come along and it will be just like your posting..... Surprise I'm engaged!

Rickie Davies said...

Maybe I should move to Madison. That is, if that is where the girls are.

No bachelor party is planned, and the Freeman party is off for this year.

I have a track record of making up lies when I come back from Mexico. And I think my mom knows me well enough not to believe everything that comes out of my mouth or that is posted on my blog.

Anonymous said...

No Freeman Party? Booo.

at least I save $100 in gas $$.

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

The General,

Yes, it appears that there will not be a Freeman party. What do you care, that party wasn't good enough for your wife and child to attend last year.