Monday, March 10, 2008

Daylight Savings

Did I miss something? Was it Daylight Savings this past weekend? I didn't hear anything about it. But Sunday while I was busy doing absolutely nothing lying on the couch watching TV, I noticed that the TV Guide Channel time wasn't matching up with my VCR clock. Yes, I do have a VCR, I have it hooked up but I haven't used it once since I moved into my place in Appleton.

As for my weekend, well I didn't do much of anything. I am still trying to recover from my sickness. I got home from work Friday and had a pounding headache and went right to bed. Saturday, I got out of my condo in the morning to get an oil change on my truck and to grocery shopping. That was the only time I left my place all weekend. The rest of the weekend I spent dreaming about my fiance, Vanessa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so weird? Most recently engaged people would want to spend as much time together as possible. Or go and see their respected families and tell them the good news in person... Oh, I am sure you will be doing that this next weekend or at least Easter weekend. I know, you did not want to get each other's family sick. Right?

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're still sick. That cold seems to really hang on for everyone. Take care and get some rest.
G-Annie

Nick Davies said...

Like what you say to me and Ethan "stop fakeing".