Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Leaving for Las Vegas

I am leaving for Las Vegas. I have been doing some research for my trip. I am going to try to count cards at Blackjack and see how that works out for me. I think I should have started practicing a little bit more before hand. It will be interesting. 10s Jacks, Queens, Kings are all (-1); 2,3,4,5,6 are all (+1); 7,8,9 are 0. Six decks, any number above 6 bet big. How hard can that be to keep track of? I did some practicing last night and was able to keep track, but I don't know that I was dealing the cards as fast as the real dealers do.
Speaking of Gambling, I see that I have 18 people that have signed up for my NCAA pool. And of those 18 people, the only people who are paid up are, myself, Liquid, Nate and Doggie. Sherman and Coonen have passes as I will see them today. Technically I should have made everyone pay before the tournament, but you caught me in a good mood. Payment must be in to me by Monday. If not, I will delete your sheets. Expect all payments that come in after Monday to be sent back or to become property of the commissioner. Tree and The General, I could really care less what you think, so don't even leave a scathing comment.
I just officially registered for the 1/2 marathon in Oshkosh on April 12th. That gives me just under a month to get into shape. I think if I can get through this weekend, and get my butt moving I should be OK. I am going to make a serious effort to run both Friday and Saturday mornings down on the strip. I will let you know how that works out as well. I think my chances of counting cards and actually making money, as doubtful as that may be, is higher than the chances of me running 3 miles both of those mornings.

Other than that I don't have much to say, so wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One for bad

Two for good



Kmart

Anonymous said...

Can it be post marked on Monday for you to accept the money? Your system is gay.

Mailman