Thursday, March 13, 2008

Weekend Plans

Is it too early to be looking forward to this weekend? I don't think so. I am headed up to the U.P. of Michigan for some skiing. I didn't plans things out very well. I won't be heading up until after work on Friday and then headed back to Appleton Sunday afternoon. So I will probably only get one good day of skiing in. So look forward to pictures of the chicken skiing next week. Once this weekend is over with, it is time for the snow to melt. I am more than ready for winter to be over with. And the excitement should continue as next weekend I am going to be down in Las Vegas for the opening weekend of the NCAA tournament. I am still looking for my first trip to Las Vegas where I come out ahead in regards to gambling. Maybe this time. I guess that is all that I have for you at the time.

No comments: