Thursday, March 05, 2009

Blarney Run

Calling all runners and non runners. Saturday March 14th is the annual Blarney Run in Wawautosa. The run starts at 11:30 a.m. It is a 5K (3.1 mile) run. If I am in town, I always do this run. I am inviting any and all to come along and join me on this run. Just to sweeten the pot a little bit and encourage people to sign up, anyone who does run it with me, I will buy them green beer at Leff's after the race. That is assuming that Leff's is serving green beer. So far I have my sister in law, Jody, and my friend, Liz, coming along for the ride. Any other takers? I told Jody and Liz that I would run at their pace as long as they don't start walking. But I can't run at a much slower pace than 10 minute miles, otherwise I am walking. So let me hear your excuses as to why you can't do it. Because there is no real good excuse for not doing something healthy for you body.

Here is the registration form.

MKA handily beat me in the MKA Challenge.

No comments: