Friday, March 13, 2009

Blarney Run

Tomorrow is the Blarney Run. It looks like no one else wanted to join the party. No one wants to even give an excuse. That is OK. My sister in law, Jody, and my friend, Liz, are doing it with me. My goal is to get them both across the finish line in under 30 minutes. That translates into 9:40 minute miles. That shouldn't be too hard, well at least for me to finish in under 30 minutes, I am not so sure about Liz and Jody. Last night I ran 2 miles in under 18 minutes. Which was the most I have run in 6 months. So what will the results be:
Which will happen at the run?
All 3 of you finish under 30 minutes.
None of you finish under 30 minutes.
Just you finish under 30 minutes.
Just you and Jody finish under 30 minutes.
Just you and Liz finish under 30 minutes.
Just Jody and Liz finished under 30 minutes.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

MKA handily beat me in the MKA Challenge.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
If your family unusal new ones,the creditor may be able to get a multi function judgment after which you can place an all in one lien.