Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Late Show

Last week I got back on board with the Late Show with David Letterman. In high school I used to watch Late Night with David Letterman all of the time, well at least during the summer when I really didn't have to be up too early the next day. Then in college I would watch it every once in a while. Obviously now there is no way I can stay up that late to watch the show, it is on at 10:30 p.m. and I am usually up by 6:00 a.m. and we all know, I need to get as much beauty sleep as possible. But last week U2 was performing every night. Since U2 has a new album out, I figured this was a great way to hear the new songs. I DVRed the show every night. Since my company has moved offices, and the new office is a short 3 minute drive from my house, I drive home everyday for lunch. My lunch time routine consists of making a quick meal and then watching the Late Show on DVR. I had forgotten how good the show was. Dave still gets me to laugh out loud every once in a while. Who do you think has the best late night show?
Who has the best late night show?
David Letterman
Jimmy Kimmel
Jimmy Fallon
Jay Leno
Conan O'Brien
I wouldn't know, I am always asleep when they come on
Free polls from Pollhost.com

MKA handily beat me in the MKA Challenge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm in the minority but Conan is a dipshit. He couldn't give a proper interview if his life depended on it.


kmart

Anonymous said...

I recently saw the interview Letterman did with Joaquin Phoenix. Letterman was hilarious, yet Joaquin was disturbing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXpYk7WGN5Y

Tree

Bubs said...

Conan is on too late for me. I can't wait for him to be on earlier. I heard Andy Richter is coming back too! Conan may not be the best interviewer, but no one is worse than Jay Leno.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Leno is a tool shed. I just think Letterman is far and away the best late night host on tv.


Andy Richter coming back would definitely help though.


kmart

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone could top the interviews on the Chris Farely show.