Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Numbers Are Down!!!

I need your help. I just checked my site meter and I was alarmed to see my numbers are down. The month of February had the lowest number of site visits for any month that I have ever had. How can this be? The only reason I can come up with is that February is the shortest month of the year. But I don't think that is it.

What do I need to do to get more readers? Or at least to get my readers that I do have to come back more often. I am open to any reasonable suggestions.

I realize that I haven't been doing my part lately. Obviously I need to liven up my life a little to make things a little more interesting. I am sure all of my readers are sick of hearing that I didn't do much this weekend and so on.

What do I need to do? More polls? More Gyro Contests? More pictures? More old stories? More videos? Bring back picture a day?

MKA handily beat me in the MKA Challenge.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to my 3 free drinks after tonight's bet. Thank you.

-Borky

Rickie Davies said...

Westbrook is a Bucky killer.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Rick we're out of state on vacation. You're a daily read when we can get online.
Annie

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should start dating and update us all on how that is going. I know you have no interest in getting married, but enjoying the company of a woman once and awhile might not hurt you any.

Rickie Davies said...

Who? Steve's sister?

Anonymous said...

Who is this "Julie" character?

-borky

:)

Anonymous said...

My daughter!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well Borky to help you out, I will do the math for you.

I am...

Rick's sister-in-law
Jon's wife
Nick and Ethan's Mom
Annie and Gordy's Daughter
and Nancy's (Rick's Godwife's) Sister

Oh and one of the few that knows how to sign their name correctly so the heading does not come up Anonymous.
I hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

ha ha. I thought it was Andy's (Truz's) Julie.

Didn't mean to touch a nerve, I was only kidding (w/ the wrong Julie I guess).

borky

Borky said...

Whoa!

I figured it out, I will be "anonymous" no longer in the Life of Rickie world.

Bubs said...

I have it figured out too!