Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend Plans

Well you pretty much know my plans. It is all basketball. Tonight, I am headed to my brother, Dan's, to watch the games. Tomorrow is a little bit of work on the "Temple". Then more basketball, followed by MKA's game in the evening. Sunday is just more more work on the "Temple" and NCAA basketball. I have done some checking into my NCAA pool. I believe it is mathematically impossible for me to win my pool, but I do have a chance at second place.
I am also planning on finishing up this book that I started reading. Back when I was traveling a lot I used to read quite a bit. One of my favorite authors is Vince Flynn. I actually got Dan hooked on his books as well. Last time I was by Dan he gave a couple of books he had finished. I took one along with me on my trip to Colorado. I am reading Consent to Kill and I can't put the stupid thing down. But all of his books are that way, they are fast reads and are hard to put down.

2 comments:

Borky said...

Flynn is from MN, no wonder why you like him so much.

Rickie Davies said...

According to his bio, it sound like they make one of more of his books into a movie. I think I would make a great Mitch Rapp, other than the fact that I have blonde hair.