Thursday, March 26, 2009

MKA Comes to Town

This coming Saturday at 6:00 p.m. MKA and the Wisconsin Wildcats will be taking on the Milwaukee Bonecrushers at the U.S. Cellular Arena. I will be in attendance and I invite any and all to join me. I was planning on having people meet at my house for a drink or two before hand. And if the mood strikes we could even grill out. The weather won't be great for grilling out but we could make it work. I am currently in negotiations with MKA to have a meet and greet with everyone's favorite offensive lineman at Buck Bradley's after the game. I am hoping to get MKA to sign some autographs and pose for pictures. Let me know if you are interested.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its the Wisconsin Wolfpack Rickie, get it right! If you got that picture, I would think that you could get the name right.

Rickie Davies said...

Wolfpack, Wildcats, what is the difference? Two more questions for you MKA, first is that they same form they use to teach the other recievers how to catch? Second, will you be around after the game?

Anonymous said...

Not exactly the same form as they teach the other recievers, but hey I still caught it and thats all that matters. As to the other question, yes I should be around after the game.

Anonymous said...

We have a group going down. Hope to see you there.
Annie

Rodge said...

Hey M.K.A is this a full time job? This is the first I have heard of this. Ricky, post a schedule.