Friday, March 06, 2009

Merry Christmas

Yes it has been months since Christmas, but as you may recall from an earlier post, my mom's side of the family just had our Christmas party last weekend. So that being said and since at least in my mind we are still in the holiday season, I thought I would share with you one of the presents that I got this year. This was from my sister in law, Jody.

It is the Chug-a Jug. A double beer bong in the form of a pair of breasts.Here it is in action but with water. This is certain to be the hit of any tailgate party.

Is anyone else slightly aroused?

As for my weekend plans, they actually go back to last weekend. While a the Christmas party, my nephew, Ethan, cornered me and asked me when I was going to have a sleep over at my house with all of his cousins. I told him this weekend would work for me. At press time I am scheduled to have 7 kids over. Unfortunately my irresponcible brother, Jeff, and my equally irresponcible sister-in-law, Sue, have yet to return my email or phone call, so I have no idea if their kids are coming. I am far from surprised at their lack of responce.

MKA handily beat me in the MKA Challenge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rickie- Dave wants to know if he can borrow the interesting bong!!!!(just kidding). He also wanted to let you know that Caddyshack is his all-time favorite flick. "Great green gobs of greasy, grimey gopher guts"- Murray is a stitch- "O Goll that's all I need!" Once again, thanks for the 2008 DVD- we loved it- a great addition to our series!!--Your favorite aunt- Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Nice Jugs! Jody that was an awesome gift and we all know it will be put to good use!

Nancy, god-wife

Bubs said...

That will be the closest Rick gets to a pair of boobs this year.

Rickie Davies said...

Look who is talking.