Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Best Halloween Costume

Sorry, I had to redo this posting. Liquid got me her pictures late. Don't get mad at me, get mad at Liquid. So those that have voted will have to do so again. Here are the final costumes to decide from. The winner gets Oakland Gyros, extra pita and a large root beer on me.
Me as an annoying clown. Pochahontas as Mortica Adams.
MKA as a retired hooters girl. MKA sucking his finger like that makes me very uncomfortable.
Borky as Guy Fieri
Doug as Billy Mays.
Liquid as Betty Draper, I have no idea who that is.
Tom Brady as American Gladiator Malibu

Who had the best Halloween Costume?
Annoying Clown
Morticia Adams
Retired Hooters Girl
Guy Fieri
Billy Mays
Betty Draper
American Gladiator Malibu
Free polls from Pollhost.com

6 comments:

Bubs said...

I vote for the blond with the devil outfit rubbing MKA's belly.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I was late, and thanks for getting us in. Betty Draper is from the TV show Mad Men on AMC.

Rickie Davies said...

Borky, Do you keep voting for yourself everyday?

How many of those votes are unsolicited?

Anonymous said...

I would have submitted a photo. My costume was sessy this year.

Kmart

Anonymous said...

buddy. i only voted once. come on buddy.

-borky

jasonbob said...

jordan 1
jordan 12
jordan 6
moncler jackets
supreme sweatshirt
curry shoes
jordan 6
yeezy 500 blush
chrome hearts store
jordans shoes