Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kakeface

I don't think that Kaker is a reader of the blog. At least he has never mentioned it or left a comment. But I do know that many of my loyal blog readers know Matt Kaker, and if they didn't hear the news, here it is. Kaker is once again a father, for the third time. Three kids, that seems like a lot. And to think that my parents raised five of us. This conversation just came up the other day. My mom is one of 10 kids. So my grandmother was pregnant for pretty much for 7.5 years straight. That is mind blowing. Think about that hell ladies. Anyhow, I am off the topic. Here is the email that got sent to me:

"Quincy Thomas Martin Kaker arrived November 16th, 2009 at 10:35pm. He weighed 8pounds, 14ozs and is 21 inches long."

Wait a second...you are telling me that he has two middle names. Is that possible? I want to add a couple middle names. How about Richard Evan Logan Stone Davies Jr.?