Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Toilet Trophy

I am well aware of the fact that most people, even those that play, could really give a flying flip about fantasy football. Rumor has it that that is what brought The General's blog to a crashing halt. One day he posted the results of his fantasy football draft, and that ended up being the last posting he would do. If you don't believe me, here check it out. I am not going to go into any detail about my team, even though I am currently sitting in 3rd place and I am poised to make a run at 1st place. I am here to talk about the end of season hardware. I have had my league for 8 years. I waited a couple years until I finally finished in 1st place before I decided to purchase traveling trophies for the Regular Season and Playoff Champions. In fact, I am currently holding on to the regular season trophy, displayed here.For a while now I have been meaning to make a last place toilet trophy. Just this past fall I found a toy toilet and I thought that would be just great to put on top of the trophy. But as is often the case, I took things a little too far. (See my garage, shower) My mind started coming up with a couple different ideas. And here is what I came up with. Note the plungers. Yes, it is a little too much, especially since now the last place trophy is well over twice the size of the first place trophy. I am currently in search of a new toilet which is a bit more proportional to the rest of the trophy to put on top. Currently, my uncle, Dav,e and my brother-in-law, Tim, are battling for the right to bring this bad boy home for a year.
There is just one thing that is too bad about me making this last place trophy, because I know what I am doing when it comes to fantasy football, this will most likely be the last time I see it.

No comments: