Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween Costume

I am going to go ahead and crown Borky the winner of the Halloween costume. It pains me to do so. What was so great about that costume? He dyed his hair and bought a bowling shirt. But that is what people voted for. It was a bit disappointing to see that I only got one vote. But thank you to the one person who did vote for me. And no I didn't vote for myself. I didn't vote at all.
Here are the results,

Borky - 10 votes
M.K.A. - 7 votes
Tom Brady - 2 votes
Doug - 1 vote
Me - 1 vote

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy - it was a little more than just dying the hair (3x) and buying a bowling shirt. Look at a picture of Guy Fieri online and compare it to mine, it's pretty frickin close.

http://www.thesunblog.com/gourmetgal/chef%20guy%20fieri.jpg

and thanks for the Oakland Gyros!

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

Buddy, Please expand on your comment, what else did you do other than dye your hair and buy a bowling shirt? Put on pants?

jasonbob said...

air jordan
moncler outlet
lebron shoes
off white clothing
kd 10
jordan 11
off white
kenzo hoodie
nike lebron 15
yeezy supply