Saturday, November 07, 2009

Cell Phones

I think everyone likes it when I do something stupid. It makes people feel better about themselves. Last night, I didn't do much of anything. I watched some college football and played some "Grand Theft Auto", I know, real mature. Anyhow, in my 6 hours of being on the couch, I made the move on my couch from position "A" to position "B". I had just made some popcorn and grabbed a glass of apple juice. Nothing but the hard stuff. I don't have a coffee table, because I don't drink coffee, so I had the glass of apple juice on the floor. As I was sliding three of my remotes, my GTA strategy guide and my cell phone (in the event that anyone would call me with an emergency), my cell phone slid off the couch and fell right into a 32 ounce glass of apple juice. That is right 32 ounces of apple juice, "Big Gulps". Currently the phone is out of commission. I will give it another day to dry out and then tomorrow I will have to get a new phone if it doesn't come back to life.

No comments: