Monday, November 09, 2009

Closing a Chapter

This past weekend I did some cleaning around the house. I threw a bunch of stuff out and it was very liberating. It felt good to get rid of stuff that I don't use or don't need. In my cleaning I came across a framed poster of Brett Favre. Going back at least 10 years when Nate and Andy lived with me, when Andy moved in, he grabbed a hammer, pounded a nail into the wall and put Brett up on the wall in the kitchen. I brought Brett along with me with every move I made to Minnesota and to Appleton. He used to have a proud spot at my home in the kitchen right next to the stove. Now that spot is occupied by pictures of my nieces and nephews. But this weekend I gave him a new spot of honor. Borky if you hurry you might be able to pick Brett out of the garbage before the pick up day.
And the count up until I get my windows is at 116 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy -

Why would I want a picture of Purple Jesus in that gross green jersey? It belongs in the garbage. :)


-Borky