Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Basketball

Saturday afternoon I went to my nephew, Hollywood's, and niece, Princess', basketball games. First off let me say that I have been to a number of games at this gym and I never get good pictures. I posted the semi decent ones. I will say that as the kids get older their games continue to become more enjoyable to watch.
Here is Princess taking a shot. I didn't track but I think she had a couple of baskets.As for Hollywood, in watching him play I learned two things. He is always open, or so he thinks. And he never saw a shot he was afraid to take. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.My brother, Dan, coaches Princess's team. As you can see from this picture, his level of frustration gets pretty high during the game.I was surprised to see my parents there. But here they are after the game with the kids

No comments: