Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NCAA Basketball Pool

It is nearly that time again, so here is my annual invite to my NCAA pool. Tree reminded me to get it out early so that I won’t have any issues with people getting their money in time. I sent the invite out via Yahoo Sports. If you did not get an invite, leave me a message and I will make sure one is sent to you. If you were in the pool last year, you know that I won’t lose any sleep over deleting sheets entered by people who have not paid. In fact I will take pleasure in doing so. Check out the air on this guy.This year the entry fee will be $10 per sheet. I will pay out 75% of the total money to 1st place and 25% to second place. The rules are the same as last year. Take a look at the settings/scoring when you register your sheet. I must have the money in hand before the start of the first games on the first Thursday of the tournament, which is March 17th. That gives you nearly a month to get me your entry fee. My mailing address is:

127 North 78th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213

Any questions, please direct them to me. Thanks. And I hope you all finish in second place.

2 comments:

Bubs said...

Buddy,

I did not get a Yahoo invite.

Rickie Davies said...

Buddy,
You should have one now. Let me know if you don't. Because I love taking your money.