Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Helping Eric

Sunday, I helped Eric with some remodeling work on his house. Maybe that isn't the correct term. The correct term would be throwing junk out of his house. He has a D-Day of
April 20th, the due date of his first child. He is in the process of gutting the entire upper level of the house. I helped throw old drywall and insulation into that green tarp thing behind Eric in this picture. By my calculations, he is going to need about 3 more of those 3 cubic yard Home Depot haul away dumpster bags. Nate was there to help too.One we had that green dumpster bag full, Nate and Eric put up insulation while I pounded nails out of about a half a bundle of 2x4 that were the existing walls. So that completed my weekend. I didn't get a real good picture of the inside upstairs because there was so much dust (read asbestos) in the air that all of the pictures had dots on them.

No comments: