Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Surprise Surprise

I have to once again thank my loyal blog readers. I have to be honest, as of late I have had next to nothing to write about. I can't believe that 9 people actually came to my blog today. I have actually been thinking about quitting my blog. I don't know, it just seems like I don't have a lot to write about.

The "Would You Rather" post was just something that came to me as I was freezing in walking from my garage to my house the other night. I will take the snow over the cold any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Although I should clarify, I will take the snow over the cold as long as I can use my snow thrower, which technically wasn't part of the question. So if I actually had to shovel snow, then unfortunately I would have to take the cold, because I don't think that my back could take a week of shoveling. Speaking of my back. Friday is the one year anniversary of my back surgery. How do I feel a year later? Not horrible, but still not great. Am I glad I had the surgery? I think so, because when I first started having this back problem in the late winter / early spring of 2008, the pain was pretty ridiculous. So bad, that the only time I was really comfortable was when I was asleep.

How about on to a happier topic? Looking ahead to this weekend. What is the highlight of my weekend? Well I see that on Sunday we are suppose to have a high temperature of 38 degrees. Break out the sunblock! I dislike the cold so much that I have been saving up my garbage and recyclables for a day in which it is warm enough to walk out to the alley. Okay I will not complain about the cold any longer on this post.

Saturday evening, my old roommate, Mark, and his wife, Suzanne, are coming down from Appleton to go and see the Pink Floyd Laser Light show. I am not a huge Pink Floyd fan, but the laser light show is still pretty cool. Here is my posting from the last time I went. Check out the videos. We are planning on heading to Oakland Gyros before the show. There is always room for more if you are interested.

Thanks again to my loyal blog readers for stopping by to read my mindless ramblings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be sad if you stopped writing. Even when you have not much to write about it is still entertaining...

sugar lips