Thursday, February 03, 2011

Super Bowl

The big game is only days away and I won't be around for the game. I will be in Utah, but I will make sure the catch the game there. But I am sure you all want to know my keys to what will be a Packer victory. I think it is pretty easy and it
doesn't really take a genius figure it out. Win the turnover battle and keep your quarterback upright. Being in near perfect playing conditions, Arron Rodgers will have a much better game than he played in the NFC Championship game. I don't know if he will have the same numbers as in the game against the Falcons, but it would be nice. If you go back to my pre-season prediction you can see that I picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl. Don't believe me, here check it out. So I am going to stick with my prediction of a 31-21 Packer victory. Rodgers throws for 300+ yards, 3 touchdowns, and no interceptions. Plus 30 yards rushing. The defense forces a fumble and an interception. Book it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go pack, go.
Tree

Anonymous said...

The CA Packer fans will be tailgating outside the local bar...

go pack go

Sugar Lips

TB said...

Good work Rick ... predictions were just about spot on