Friday, April 22, 2011

A Birthday and Nice Weather

It is Friday, April 22, which is also the birthday of my brother, Chucker. I love this picture. Look at how happy Chucker and Tim are.I would make fun of Chucker and say that he turns 40 this year, but since nearly everyone knows that I am only a year younger than him, I will stay away from such a statement. So Happy 30th Birthday Chucker!!! (Which means I turn 29 this year).

After being in Utah and soaking (no, not soaking like the Mormons do, that is an inside joke with Russ and Amanda, if they are reading the blog) up some beautiful weather. I have decided that the next day that it is sunny and hits 80 degrees I am grilling out in the back yard. Everyone is invited. Just give me a call that day (414.397.1457) and tell me you are going to stop by and I will make sure there is plenty to eat and drink. However, I fully expect that I will be grilling out solo.

No comments: