Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dream a Sweet Dream

I have been setting my alarm for 3 in the morning to wake up in the middle of a dream so that I can write them down. I had a dream recently where I was living in Minnesota. And I was living with Krum and Tom Brady, the New England Patriots Quarterback. We lived in the same condo complex that Krum currently lives in, but we were living in the other tower and we had the entire top floor. But just because we were living with Tom Brady didn't mean that Krum was any more tidy than he currently is. So one day Tom Brady, comes home from work as a football player and it is pretty clear that Krum had been in the kitchen because it is a mess. Tom Brady says to Krum "Hey man what is your deal? Why are you so messy?" Immediately I chime in with "Yeah, Krum why are you such a slob?" Krum did a quick double take at me and said "What is this 2 on 1?" Tom Brady says "Yes, I guess it is. Why can't you throw out the wrapper on a pizza when you make it?" I jump in and say "Rebound! Why can't you put the cap back on the toothpaste?" Before Krum can say anything, Tom Brady says "Rebound! Why can't you clean up your crumbs after you make a sandwich?" I again yell out "Rebound! Have you ever put a CD back in it's correct case?" And I guess that is all that I can remember from that dream. I do recall for a fact that Gisele wasn't in the dream. I blame Krum for that, because if he wasn't such a slob, maybe Tom Brady would have invited her over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF? I would stop setting my alarm for the middle of the night. Maybe there is a reason you can't remember your dreams.
Tree