Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday and Anniversary

Two quick things from this past weekend. First, on Friday was my sister Deb's birthday. She turned 45. Happy brithday Deb. Second, Sunday was my parent's 46th Anniversary. I would like to wish them a happy anniversary and I would like to also thank them. They called my Saturday afternoon and said that they were coming to Milwaukee for dinner and invited me along. I managed to pay for dinner before the check was even set on the table, i.e. I didn't have to buy them an anniversary gift. I think I am going to make a point of just buying them dinner on their anniversary rather then trying to figure out a gift they might like.

2 comments:

Bubs said...

Congratulations to the Davies!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two. That is very cool.

Roman