Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Friday

Well there is plenty to talk about from this last weekend. Friday I made a run to my favorite restaurant, Crawdaddys, for my standard take out order: crawtails, lobster mashed potatoes, carrots and brown rice. As I pulled up to the restaurant, I was able to secure “Rockstar” parking. But it was even less “Rockstar” because I walked across the street to get a picture of my parking spot. Later in the evening, I met up with The General and we went to Roman’s 40th birthday party. Although I did forget to bring my camera to commemorate the evening. I played 18 holes of Golden Tee with Nate and then I realized that my good friend and ride, The General, pulled a Casper on me and was gone. What are friends for? But Nate gave me a ride home so it wasn’t that big of a deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by for the party Rickie. I greatly appreciate it.

I hope Casper found his way home.

Roman