Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Brewers Baseball

I think I mentioned it on my blog, that I plan on going to more Brewer games this year. I didn't get a real quick start to my Sunday. I woke up at 7, but managed to lay in bed until 9. Is there any better feeling than waking up in bed and knowing that you don't have to get up for anything? Once I got out of bed, I worked on the temple a little bit. Then I was going to head to the health club for some more temple work. But I step out the door and it was absolutely beautiful out. Way to nice to go into a health club. I jumped on my bike and went for a ride around Miller Park. (MKA, I have my sights on your world record. But if it is going to fall, it is going to have to be this year. My time Sunday was 25:45) I got in a real quick jog and then I spent a half an hour juggling. I have two months to sharpen up my performance for the Freeman Party. I will probably be purchasing juggling torches sometime this month. If there is a year to make the Freeman Party this is the year, because with juggling torches there will be a high probability that I will burn my house down. Back to my Sunday. I jumped in the shower and then settled into my couch as the Brewer game started. I watched the first pitch and then decided it was just too nice to stay inside, so I biked back down to the stadium. I wasn't going to pay alot to get into the game. My limits were $5 for the upper level and $20 for the lower level. When I got to my 3rd scalper, he told me that he had one in section 116 row 18 right behind the plate. He wanted $50. I told him the game had already started and it is like when you drive a brand new car off the lot, it immediately depreciates. He went down to $25. I said $20. He caved. As I was pulling out my money, he said "How about $5 more for the effort?" I said "See ya later." Then he said "Wait, wait alright $20." He wasn't lying, it was a great seat. And it turned out to be a really good game. The new score board is crazy. When they show a highlight using the whole thing, it is just crazy. I had great seats and I still found myself looking at the scoreboard all of the time. I would like to watch a movie inside there sometime. So if any of you loyal blog readers are headed to a game and want my entertainment, or to be mentioned on the blog give me a call. You can even call me from the parking lot, it wouldn't be the first time I was an after thought. I can make it down there in 10 minutes, you can time me.

1 comment:

TB said...

I'll Let you know ... and I will time you