Monday, March 19, 2007

Drinking Problem

Since my latest episode with imbibing Red Bull and Vodka (or Power Converters as I like to call them) I have made a decision. I am done with drinking them. This was the second time I have been carried out of an establishment because I was drinking Power Converters. That is really two times too many. I mean honestly, I am 33 years old. Should I be acting this way? I have given them up cold turkey.

This brings me to another issue. And that has to do with my drinking. Despite this latest incident, I really don't think I have a problem. Sure I get a little out of hand at times with I drink, and sometimes I make poor decisions. But those poor decisions for the most part only effect me. Maybe I am wrong here, but I think people who are around me when I drink find me entertaining and fun to be around. Here is a poll to see if I am right or not.
Do I have a drinking problem?
No, you are life of the party, we need you man.
Yes, I am embarassed to be around you when you drink.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANON, THAT HAS TO BE THE LAMEST POSTING I HAVE EVER READ.

-BUBS

Anonymous said...

Bubs, I think that was the best use of your "all caps" typing. You have come a long way.

Anonymous, A lot of "what if's". Must be tough living a life of "what if's".

Rick, Keep on rockin' in a free world!

Later.