Monday, March 05, 2007

Picture of the Day

Here is your picture of the day. I haven't had one in a while. This was taken May 1st 2001 in Waukesha, Wisconsin. This is me with my niece, Sarah. The day after she was born. I would have liked to have done the Heisman pose but I think my sister in law would have been too nervous thinking I would have dropped Sarah. It is just crazy to think that she is going to be 6. Can that be right? It seems like we just took this picture yesterday. Time flies. Previously some one asked for a close up on my tattoo, Lupe. Here is a close up of Lupe from one of my pictures. Her legs and tail ride up a little bit on my finely sculpted tricep. I wish I had got her to be a little more busty. But I don't know the spanish word for busty.

I thought I would throw open the blog to all of my readers. Since it doesn't look like I will be singing for cake again anytime soon, I am looking for any topic to write about. If any of my readers have a topic that you would like me to discuss, please throw it out there and I will be happy to share my point of view on that topic, as long as the topic is in good taste. That is all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about politics? Give us your views on 2008 Pres. candidates: Kentucky Fried Hillary, clean, articulate Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Rudy, John McCain.
Signed: Newt Gingrich

Anonymous said...

great photo of Lupe