Sunday, March 25, 2007

Easter Eve Party

Last night Lisa talked me into having a party at my townhouse here in Minnesota. She has been pushing for this party for a long time. So I gave in. The Saturday of Easter weekend is the only day that really works for me. For those that are religious out there, we can call this an "Easter Eve", "Holy Saturday", "Easter Even" or the "Great Sabbath" celebration. And if there is time maybe we can go and find a big rock somewhere and push it around in the early morning.

I will be back living in Wisconsin by the end of April, so this is my last hurrah in Minnesota. I won't be cooking any food, so eat before you show up. But I will have plenty of drinks as usual. If I get enough people committed to showing up, I will get a half barrel. And who knows, if things get crazy enough, just maybe I will lost my security deposit.

So if you didn't get an evite, that means I don't have your email address. But if you are reading this you are more than welcome to attend. Just leave me a comment saying you will be there.

Dressing up in Easter costumes is encouraged.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I love a good party.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ricky: I pray that you will dress up like Jesus at your Easter party.

Rickie Davies said...

If I dress up as Jesus will you show up?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, can't make it. I'm floating in the great beyond and they don't give passes to attend Easter parties. I will attend in spirit. You will feel my presence. O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!