Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken in the summer 1994 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Spider, Paul, myself, and Kaker reinacting the Beatles Abbey Road album cover in front of Krum's place.
Here is the orginal album cover. Note how Paul is Paul, even to the point where neither are wearing shoes. Kaker, the consumate professional, has his hands in his pockets just like John. Me, well I am out of step just like Ringo always was.We are closing in on arguably the biggest gambling event of the entire year. The NCAA tournament pool. And with the pool comes my yearly posting of me dunking a basketball. Man I love that picture. For those interested gamblers out there, I have already set up a league on Yahoo sports. If you have not received an email invitation to the league, that means that your credit with me is no good. I am trying to get away from gambling with known deadbeats. But if you would like to be in the league, leave me a comment stating why you would like to be in the league and I will consider allowing you in. Justus you are not welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris Farley Classic:

Farley: "Remember.. you remember when you were with The Beatles, and you were supposed to be dead, and, uh, there was all these clues, that, like, uh, you played some song backwards, and it'd say, like, "Paul Is Dead", and, uh, everyone thought that you were dead? That was, um, a hoax, right?

McCartney: "Yeah. I wasn't really dead."

I love it- Bubs