Monday, March 26, 2007

Picture of the Day

Before the picture of the day, I would like to say what an absolutely beautiful day. At least here in Woodbury, Minnesota. It was 77 degrees, that is almost 80! I feel bad because I really didn't do much with the day either. I didn't get out of bed until 3 in the afternoon. But I did go out shopping. I was actually a bit disturbed when I saw people in the parking lot waiting for parking spaces closer to the stores. I actually parked far away from the stores so I could just walk outside and enjoy the weather. But like a hot girl in the bar who asks for you phone number or buys you a drink, I know that this weather is just one big tease. I am still expecting it to snow at least one more time before summer.
This picture was taken my senior year of high school (the fall of 1990). That is me with the ball in our second round regional playoff game. You can see Mike Braun in the background. And yes that is a mullet that I am sporting. As I recall it was maybe 40 or 45 degrees on this day. But we did win the game. Good times.

No comments: