Friday, February 15, 2008

12 Days

Happy Friday to everyone. It is suppose to be a high of 79 in Mexico today. That is almost 80.
I am going to rerun an idea from last year. As it is the day after Valentines Day, the day of love. I thought I would see how my readers did as far as getting some action last night. Since I currently am not seeing anyone, I obviously didn't. I worked out after work, then I went out shopping looking for some cabana wear for my trip which was unsuccessful. I was also unsuccessful in finding a present for my nephew, Joey. Joey is getting baptized on Sunday. And that was pretty much my night.

Did you get lucky on Valentines Day?
No, I forgot about it and had to sleep on the couch.
Yes, and the neighbors call to complain about the noise.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

12 Days pffft. This exact time 1 week from now I will be saddle up to the beach bar in Isla Mujeres soaking in the 85 degree sun w/ my shirt off of course and you will still be in Sconny.

=)

borky

Anonymous said...

RD -- 11 days--
we just watched the Mexico vid again. It is better each time. We are going to dinner just to talk about Mexico. We must get pumped. You got the kayaroke hands down.. Six pack is lacking but I will work on it 11 more days. Check you later.
Rodge

Anonymous said...

people actually get some "action" on Valentine's Day? Wierd. I spent the night talking sweet to my favorite vat of vasoline.

Rickie Davies said...

Borky, We shouldn't be arguing, we are brothers in arms. There will be a time when we are bothsoaking up the sun and the majority of my readers will still be left here in Sconny and Minnesota freezing their butts off and snoveling snow.
Rodge, I am without a doubt excited for the trip. I have been practicing up my karyoke. I am been listening to all of my Elvis and Neil Diamond discs. The wash board abs are actually pretty close. But I think I will have to get the flexing pictures early on in the trip.

Anonymous said...

Buddy, I just messin' w/ ya buddy, were going to MEXICO buddy! MEXICO!!!!!!

It will be 85-90 degrees warmer than it is here. MEXICO!

Borky =)