Tuesday, February 26, 2008

1 Day

Maybe this is just karma. And I probably deserve this for rubbing my trip and vacation in the faces of all my readers. Sunday night I started coming down with a cold. As of this morning I am still rather sick. Sunday night I was in bed shivering and sweating. I felt like that kid in the movie "Into the Wild", looked just before he died. So I feel and sound like garbage right now. Hopefully by tomorrow morning I am able to pull out of this.

You can consider this my final posting until at least next Thursday. But I promise some good pictures and maybe some stories. I told Rebecca the other night that I will try not to throw any drinks on anyone while on the trip. That is unless of course Vanessa is acting up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Ricky..feel better

S.L.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time Rickie, and please bring some of the warm weather back with you.

Anonymous said...

Have fun and take loads of pictures.
G-Annie

Anonymous said...

http://www.roadtoruin.net

Ricky check this site out..they have the Johnny Cash giving the bird...not sure if you found one yet...but here you go.

S.L.