Tuesday, February 19, 2008

8 Days

It seems like just yesterday it was 23 days until my trip to Mexico. And now I am down to a little over a week. This week will go fast and the weekend will fly by. Next Monday and Tuesday will be a joke and Wednesday I will be in Mexico. I have been looking ahead at the forecast. Most of my readers are aware of the the weather we have been enduring. More snow again yesterday. For me, the snow hasn't been that big of a deal. I am in a condo up in Appleton, so I don't have to worry at all about shoveling snow. And to be honest, I would like there to be plenty of snow and cold weather right before I leave. It will make my vacation that much more enjoyable. Speaking of snow, here are some snow pictures I have taken. This was yesterday on my project.
This is the parking lot across the street from my condo. They plowed this at around 3 this morning. I think it is safe to say that this mound of snow is all of 10 feet high.

No comments: