Thursday, February 21, 2008

6 Days

Sorry about yesterday, I had meetings on site all day. And that was fun, I really enjoyed being outside for hours when the temps with the wind chills were below zero. It sucked, but the whole time, in the back of my head I was thinking "No big deal, this weather sucks, but in a week I am laying on the beach." Alright other than complaining about the weather and looking forward to Mexico, what else it going on in my life. Well my training for my 1/2 marathon in April took a turn for the worse. Last night I strained my right calf running on the treadmill. So I am on the shelf for a couple of days. I also did the dishes last night. Which brings me to today's picture. I took some abuse a year ago when I posted a picture on all the different types of spoons that I have. Well get ready to dish out (no pun intended) more abuse. I have found that I have quite a few different kinds of plates. 7 to be exact. They are a collection of plates that I have gathered through the years and through the roommates.On the tails of this picture I thought I would see how different I am from my readers. So here is a poll to find out.
How many different kinds of plates do you have?
1
2
3
7
I eat out of the pan.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that blue plate is mine.
Plate thief.

Anonymous said...

Buddy-different styles for different days!
Villa

Rickie Davies said...

Unless you are my mom, you are wrong! My mom gave me the blue plate along with a blue bowl and a blue mug my freshman year of college.