Wednesday, February 13, 2008

14 Days

14 Days. That is 2 weeks to you and me. Are you starting to get sick of me counting down? Too bad. This is a little nugget that I have been saving up for a raining day, or at least a day where I had nothing to talk about. I left this out of my recap of my ski trip way back in December. I knew it was going to be a great ski trip before I even left Milwaukee. Eric and I were waiting for our flight, and the plane from Denver pulled into the gate. As people were deplaning, I recognized one of the passengers. It was none other than Adult Film Star, Ron Jeremy. At first I was just going to leave him alone, but then after thinking about it for a second or two, I knew I had to get a picture with him. He wasn’t real excited to pose for the picture, but he wasn’t in any way rude. I will give him credit for putting up with my request. Anyhow here is the picture.He is a lot shorter than I thought he would be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure love RJ! haha
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You should've taken a picture of his unit.