Tuesday, February 05, 2008

22 Days

Here is my weekend recap. I stayed in Appleton Friday night. I got a call from my friend, Borky, and he told me to check out this movie called “The King of Kong”. Stay tuned as I will be reviewing this movie later this week. Borky had such high praise for this movie that he told me to "Run out and buy it. It is that funny." Because I hold Borky’s opinion on movies and music so high, I went to Best Buy and got the movie. That was Friday night. Saturday I headed down to Milwaukee. I went to my nieces’ basketball game. Erin and Abbigail were playing each other. It was an exciting game that ended in a 14 - 14 tie. Afterwards, I had lunch with my parents. Saturday night I went to dinner at Crawdaddy’s with my brother Dan, his wife and his in-laws. I never complain about dinner at Crawdaddys. The meal was great as always. That pretty much capped off the night for me. I was in bed by 10:00 Saturday night. Sunday morning, I went ice fishing with my brothers, Dan and Jon, my cousin, Justin, and Nevey and Kuzba. I guess I should clarify, I went and watched all of them ice fish. I just enjoy listening to the conversations. Sunday afternoon, I went skiing with Jon and his two sons, Nick and Ethan, at Alpine Valley. After skiing, I stopped by Chris and Rebecca for the first half of the Super Bowl, then made my way over to Stu’s for the second half. I was actually pulling for the Patriots to win. And lost $20 betting on the game to my brother in law, Tim. I guess that wraps up my weekend.

Here is Abbigail taking a shot in the game.Abbigail inbounding the ball. There was one time where she was inbounding the ball on the baseline and actually took a shot at the hoop. Abbigail is a bit of a chucker, just like her father.Here is Erin bring the ball up the court.Erin, bringing in a rebound. She is more of a roll player, passing and rebounding and not taking very many shots.Here is Josh obviously enjoying the game.
Saturday morning, Jon and Justin getting the hook out of the fish. They caught 10 or so fish, but none were keepers.

No comments: