Tuesday, February 12, 2008

15 Days

I love when my readers give me material to work with. It gives me something to write about. You all know I have trouble coming up with my own material. The following is a comment posted a couple days ago by "The General", who by the way is a lawyer.

"Dude, the itinerary sounds great. I am totally jealous. However, let's lose the talk about you getting excited in tanning beds. That scares me, and is perhaps criminal. Watch yourself. General"

Well allow me to retort.
Counselor,
I realize that my talking about being in a tanning bed "scares" you and is "perhaps criminal". "Perhaps criminal", aren't you a lawyer, shouldn't you know what is a crime? Regardless, that is fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But let me tell you what "scares" me and what is most likely "criminal". You attempting to perform what looks like fellatio on the football figurine on top of our leagues fantasy football trophy. Those that live in glass houses should not throw rocks. I have decided to once again post that picture.

The General looks pretty happy in that picture. Now let me know what you all think of this picture. If talking about being excited in a tanning bed is "perhaps criminal", then there is no doubt in my mind that what I am seeing here below is absolutely criminal. I welcome any and all comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I,m afraid next years fantasy football budget is going to take a hit. When I win the league championship next year I,m going to need a new trophy. Does anyone really know where the generals tongue has been? Or what else that tongue has licked? Dano