Monday, February 04, 2008

23 Days

I did a little research and found that last year I started my Mexico countdown at 23 days. As coincidence would have it, I am going to start this year’s countdown at the same number of days out. For those that don’t know I am headed back down to Mexico for some much needed vacation. I am going with Chris, Rebecca and Vanessa. The four of us were down there last year and had a great time. A couple of weeks ago I had dinner with them and even though Chris and Rebecca were a little reluctant to go, I talked them into it. We are all very excited for the trip. I have already started tanning and extended my normal work out routine. I told the girls to pack a bunch of dirty laundry because I am going to have washboard abs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet buddy, I am at 19 days to Mexico myself.

-borky