Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sheepshead

Alright Bubs,
Here you go. Bubs sent me this information on the National Sheepshead Tournament in Green Bay. It takes place on November 7th and 8th. I had been waffling a bit on this, but with in the last couple of days, I have come the realization that the chances of my project here in Oshkosh completing on time are slight. More than likely I will be up in the Fox Valley until the end of November or even December. Therefore, I am planning on going. Anyone interested in coming along for the ride, you are more than welcome. I have plenty of space on my floor for you to crash at my place. I will send out another reminder as the day gets closer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Buddy, I think it would be a blast if a big group of us went.

-Bubs

Rickie Davies said...

I got five bucks that says it is just you and me. And ten that says it is just me.