Thursday, January 01, 2009

Gyro Contest

You people just aren't very hungry. For the second year in a row, my loyal blog readers were unable to predict the Packers end of season record. I have to admit, I missed the mark as well. I had them finishing at 9-7. The last Monday night loss against the Bears sealed the fate for my hungry blog readers as no one was right. And after a win against the Lions, the Packers finished 6-10.To refresh your memory here were the picks:
M.K.A. 12 - 4
Eric 12 -4
Pocahontas 11 - 5
Tom Brady 11 - 5
Coonen 11 - 5
Tree 10 - 6
Joe 10 - 6
Bubs 9 - 7
Liquid 8 - 8
Kmart 8 - 8
The General 7 - 9
Jody 7 - 9
Borky 0 -16
MKA WHEN IS THE DAY?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first team all american needs to let his bones heal for a little bit, but very soon the challenge will take place.

Rickie Davies said...

So how long does the all american need to let his bones to heal, before he can dispose of an old man in a 1 minute race? A week? A month? A year?

Anonymous said...

you'll just have to wait and see won't you

Rickie Davies said...

Sounds to me like the big bad football player is afraid of an old man.
Give me a day, I want a day.