Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Years Resolution Test

This past weekend I pasted the first test in keeping with my New Years Resolution. My resolution is to cut back on my drinking. My plan to was abstain from drinking until my trip to Las Vegas in March. Well I now have to modify that, Eric's bachelor party has finally been planned and is set for the end of February in Las Vegas. So that is going to be the first time I drink this year. This past Friday was my company Christmas Party. It was at a bar / restaurant, and everyone was given two free drink tickets. When I showed up, I didn't even think about going up to the bar. I was talking to a co-worker and I was quickly asked why I wasn't drinking. I said that it was my new year resolution. Then he asked me if he could have my drink tickets, and I gave them to him without a problem at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad buddy

-bubs

Anonymous said...

you quitter.

-borky