Friday, January 09, 2009

Snow Blowing Justus In

A story has been swirling around that happened a couple weeks ago. On a Saturday evening, shortly after one of our many snow falls, I had this great idea to go over to Justus' house and blow the snow off his lawn and back onto his driveway. I will be honest, I didn't do as complete of a job as I would have liked. My goal was for it to be easier for Justus to drive through his ditch than out the mouth of his driveway. Unfortunately I just got too cold and the wind was not cooperating and more of less blowing the snow everywhere. But the point was made. I didn't grab any pictures, but I do have this picture from a number of years ago. This was taken when Preston was living across the street from me. I was out shoveling my sidewalk and saw his car on the street. I then proceeded to shovel an area approximately 40 feet by 100 feet of the street right up to the driver's side door of his car.

No comments: