Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weekend Plans

I have been having some problems with my sciatic nerve in my left leg. It started about 3 weeks ago, and I was hoping it would get better but it really hasn't. At times it feels like I have someone sticking a knife in the back of my leg. Last night after my soccer game, which I know I probably shouldn't be playing in, I was driving home and was in unbearable pain. It was deduced this past weekend, that this problems comes from the fact that I was born somewhat pigeon toed. This most likely lead to my problem with my IT band. This lead to me favoring my left leg when I run, which probably shifted my hips and now that is causing a problem with my sciatic nerve. I am hoping to get into a doctor sometime next week. What does this do for my weekend plans? It keeps me on the shelf for a while. Friday I am staying home. Saturday I think I am going to go and catch a movie. I can't recall the last movie I went to, other than the one I saw a the Sundance Film Festival. I also want to get in somewhere for a massage. I haven't had one since I left Appleton. Sunday is the Super Bowl. Stu always has his fantasy football party on the Super Bowl. I plan on making an appearance and getting in some cards and watching the game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy,

When I hear what time the festivities begin, I will give you a call. I will be heading out there with Mick if you would like to carpool. I will be getting there as soon as I can to get A LOT of sheeps in.

-Bubs

Rickie Davies said...

Just make sure you and Mick bring enough money. I am getting sick of all the I.O.U.s. That is $325,000, that's a car. You might want to hang on to that one.

Anonymous said...

take it easy Rick, that sounds way too painful. We'll be home next Thursday talk to you then. Annie