Friday, January 23, 2009

Soccer Night in America

A number of people have told me that they are going to make it to one of my games. Well if you plan on attending any games this session, you will have to be one diehard fan.
Here is a list of my games:
Wednesday January 28th at 11:00 p.m.
Wednesday February 11th at 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday February 25th at 11:00 p.m.
Wednesday March 4th at 11:00 p.m.
Monday March 9th at 11:00 p.m.
And as long as we finish in the top 6 of the 12 teams, the playoffs will be
Monday march 16th at 9:00 p.m.

But last week we got off to a rough start, we got smoked 13 - 7. The slaughter rule came into effect and we were down by so many goals that they allowed us to have an extra player on the field. The team we played had a number of guys that I recognized and played on the UWM college team.

Last I checked there is no wager with The General this session, basically because he is both a deadbeat and a welcher.

No comments: