Monday, January 12, 2009

The MKA Challenge

It is official. Football is over and he has run out of excuses. MKA has been listening to the music for months and now it is time to pay the fiddler.

What: MKA made the statement that he could beat me in the races at Skateland at anytime.
Who: Me vs. MKA.
Where: Skateland in Waukesha
When: Saturday afternoon. According to their website the first session is 12:30 to 6:00. I will call to confirm times.
Why: Because no one throws down a challenge to me on my blog and then backs down.

I encourage all to attend. Someone is going to walk away from this afternoon in total humiliation. Who will it be? The young all american national champion college athlete, or the old decrepit past his prime couch potato.
Who will win the MKA Challenge?
MKA. It won't even be close.
Rickie. He isn't as old as he thinks. Not to mention incredibly good looking.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: