Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back to Normal

As I said, Las Vegas was fun. It took me a couple of days to get back to normal, but I am now back. Since I now have the gambling itch, it is time to look forward to the next gambling endeavor. As any loyal reader knows, when you see this picture of me, you know that the NCAA Basketball Tournament is right around the corner. I sent out invites to my pool earlier today. If I missed you let me know and I will get you signed up. But as I mentioned in the invite, payment is required prior to the first game. No exceptions. I have let too many people slide in the past, and once their sheets are done, it is nearly impossible to get the money out of them. I can not wait to hear people complain when I delete their sheet. But consider yourselves warned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been saying this, "I will delete your sheet" shit for years now. Face it, you don't have the stones...

Rickie Davies said...

Try me.

Anonymous said...

How much is it???

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

I like how anonymous says you don't have any stones.

Roman